Linksys Dual Band PoE Business Wireless Access Point - IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz & 5GHz, Up to 11 Channels, 4x Internal Antenna, 1200Mbps, PoE+ 1000Base-T RJ-45, Encrypted, VLAN - LAPAC1200Item#: BEN-300649985 | Model#: LAPAC1200
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Linksys Dual Band PoE Business WAP - LAPAC1200 Product Details
Linksys Dual Band PoE Business Wireless Access Point
Get a next generation wireless network at an office premise with the Linksys Dual Band PoE Business Wireless Access Point. It works with 802.11ac protocol to provide a powerful wireless network at a data transfer rate of up to 1200Mbps for smooth transmission of all types of data, voice & video signals. The dual band operation with 2.4GHz & 5GHz wireless technology makes it compatible with almost all types of WI-Fi enabled devices using 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac protocols. Its 1000Base-T (PoE+) RJ-45 interface enables high speed wired connectivity and easy to deploy with no need of separate power supply. With support to AES, PEAP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2, and WEP encryption, it gives a secure wireless network, whereas the support to secure and customized guest Wi-Fi access, keeps the business data safe. The option of up to 11 channels, 16 SSIDs and 17 VLANs, it is all set to meet your business requirements. This feature packed WAP can be used in three modes of operation that is as a traditional access point, wireless distribution system (WDS), or wireless bridge. Its single point controlling simplifies administration and management efforts along with reducing the costs and complexity of managing multiple wireless access points. Purchase the Linksys Dual Band PoE Business Wireless Access Point at the earliest!
- Up to 1200Mbps transmission; provides next generation wireless communication with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac enabled devices
- AES, PEAP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2, and WEP encryption; provides secures wireless communications for business network
- 1000Base-T (PoE+) RJ-45 interface; enables high speed wired connectivity and easy to deploy with no need of separate power supply
- Multipurpose application; enables to use this WAP unit as a traditional access point, wireless distribution system (WDS), or wireless bridge
- Supports up to 11 channels, 16 SSIDs and 17 VLANs; allows to separate various business communication for smooth communication without any interruption
- Centralized Management via Clustering and supports secure and customized guest Wi-Fi access
- Features; VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, E-mail alert, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, wall mountable, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, event log, Access Control List (ACL) support, RADIUS support, Multiple SSID support, MLD snooping, PoE+, wireless bridge mode, reset button, bandwidth control, 2T2R MIMO technology, rogue access point detection, ceiling mountable, Captive Portal, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), 802.1x authentication, workgroup bridge, channel isolation, band steering, event notification, SSID to VLAN mapping, WDS bridge, Wireless Scheduler and dual-image upgrade
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Linksys
Warranty provided by: Linksys
UPC No: 745883635443
Mfg Part No: LAPAC1200
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.1200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Linksys logos are registered trademarks of Linksys. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.