Eaton 3S UPS - 330 Watt 550 VA Product Details
The sleek, new 3S delivers high efficiency and energy-saving battery backup and surge protection for your premium home and office equipment - ready to go right out of the box. The plug-and-play functionality of the 3S allows you to start backing up your equipment the moment you take the unit out of the box. Gain automatic integration with Windows, Mac and Linux with a simple connection to a USB port.
The 3S manages your energy efficiency for you with EcoControl Master/Control outlets. When the item using the Master outlet (e.g., your computer) is idle or shut down, then items using the Control outlets (e.g., printer, scanner, fax) are automatically powered down - rewarding you with up to 30% in energy savings over a typical battery backup. The sleek design of the 3S allows you to display it alongside your high-tech equipment for a sophisticated look. This unit can also be wall- or desk-mounted for additional space savings. The high-efficiency design of the Eaton 3S provides premium power protection for up to 10 devices, including those using data lines. Pick up the Eaton 3S UPS today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Ease of use: plug-and-play capability (3S550 & 750 only) — features HID-compliant USB port for automatic integration with Windows, Mac and Linux (no drivers required)
- EcoControl for 30 percent greater energy savings than a typical battery backup (model 3S750 only)
- Attractive design and glossy finish make the 3S a perfect fit for the modern office environment
- Up to 10 receptacles — (5) battery backup and surge protection, 5 surge protection
- Data line protection for telephone, fax or Ethernet
- User-replaceable batteries
- Integrated graceful shutdown capability for connected devices
Manufactured by: Eaton Power
Warranty provided by: Eaton Power
UPC No: 743172034625
Mfg Part No: 3S550
( Length:16, Width:9, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 8.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Eaton Power logos are registered trademarks of Eaton Power. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.