Brother L8850CDW All in one Laser Color Printer Product Details
Brother L8850CDW All in one Laser Color Printer
The Brother L8850CDW All-in-One Laser Color Printer is perfect for any type of work environment be it home or office. Its fast, razor-sharp printing can be used to make a quick copy or send/receive faxes without using a computer. You can enjoy the convenience of having a high-quality color scanner, which is capable of scanning multiple pages using its 250 -page capacity auto document feeder or use the document glass for scanning a single document. Wireless printing from your mobile device via Airprint, Google Cloud, Brother iPrint and Scan. With its built-in Ethernet network interface, you can easily share the Brother L8850CDW All-in-One Laser Color Printer with others in your office. Its duplex printing capability enables you produce two-sided output, quickly and easily. Acquire the Brother L8850CDW All-in-One Laser Color Printer today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Produce crisp black and high-impact color business documents at up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution.
- Fast color and black printing up to 32 ppm to help improve your productivity.
- Easy to install on your wired or wireless network, or print locally via USB from your computer.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother (Canada)
Warranty provided by: Brother (Canada)
UPC No: 001250263786
Mfg Part No: MFCL8850CDW
( Length:26, Width:25, Depth:28)
Shipping Weight: 70.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 81pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Brother (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of Brother (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.