TP Link 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch – 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX, MTU/Port/Tag VLAN, QoS, Supports up to 32 VLANs, IGMP Snooping, Fan less - TL-SG108EItem#: TPN-300647357 | Model#: TL-SG108E
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TP Link 8 Port Gigabit Switch - TL-SG108E Product Details
TP Link 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch
Upgrade from an unmanaged switch to TP Link 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch for your Small and Medium Business networks which need simple network management. Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features enable network administrators can effectively monitor traffic. This switch has both port and tag based QoS to keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter-free, thus optimizes traffic on your business network. Also port-based, tag-based and MTU VLAN improves security and meets more network segmentation requirements. This switch is an eco-friendly solution for your business network and can save up to 80% of power consumption with its innovative energy-efficient technology. Buy TP Link 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch for your small or medium sized business today!
- 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps ports provide instant large file transfers
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 80%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfers
- 16K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Effective network monitoring via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics
- Port and tag-based QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- IGMP Snooping optimizes multicast applications
- Centrally manage all Easy Smart Switches with Easy Smart Configuration Utility
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 845973021856
Mfg Part No: TL-SG108E
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.