ASUS CROSSBLADE RANGER ATX Motherboard - AMD FM2+ Socket, AMD A88X FCH (Bolton-D4) Chipset, DDR3 Memory, Integrated AMD Radeon R/HD8000/HD7000 Series Graphics, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0 x16Item#: AS0-300646835 | Model#: CROSSBLADE RANGER
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
ASUS CROSSBLADE RANGER ATX Motherboard Product Details
ASUS CROSSBLADE RANGER ATX Motherboard
The ASUS CROSSBLADE RANGER ATX Motherboard comes equipped with ROG's flagship AMD FM2+ socket and intended to boosts your game with superb networking and audio performance. ROG has reinvented the LAN port. Advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors improve throughput, while surge-protected and electrostatically-guarded components (ESD Guards) protect your motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity! ROG knows the importance of flawless audio – pristine effects and full-range soundtracks make the game. That's why we invest substantial engineering resources to perfect onboard audio. The result is SupremeFX. Cutting-edge isolation technologies minimize electromagnetic interference (EMI) and exceptionally premium components deliver best-in-class audio that's as great as a dedicated soundcard. But we never rest on our laurels, which is why SupremeFX has been refined even further for Crossblade Ranger motherboard. That means even finer components and superbly clever software innovations for gaming and multimedia experiences beyond compare!
IntelR Gigabit Ethernet provides better throughput with lower processing power for superior speed and, as you would expect from ROG, we've added our own advances to ensure the best possible performance for gamers — in every game and on every battlefield. Exclusive GameFirst III has been upgraded with even more gamer-helping features and an interface that's even more intuitive! GameFirst III helps you to assign top priority to game packets and allocate more bandwidth to the game, ensuring the best online gaming.
Choose from a preset mode to suit what you're doing – Optimization, Game, Media Streaming or File Sharing. You can manage bandwidth down to the level of individual applications, with five priority levels (highest, higher, normal, lower, lowest) and even the ability to block specific traffic. GameFirst III even has a built-in Network Monitor tool, so you can supervise your network traffic and test your connection speed? to check that you're getting the bandwidth you pay for!
Additionally, Sonic Studio is a brand-new audio-tuning suite that provides an aural treat. Use the one-click Virtual Surround function to 7.1 channels, even through a stereo (2.0-channel) headset. It offers five more superb audio controls, including Reverb, Bass Boost, Equalizer, Voice Clarity and Smart EQ — ensuring that everything you hear sounds just amazing! Furthermore, Sonic Radar II is designed for first-person shooters (FPS), displaying a stealthy overlay that shows what opponents and teammates are up to. See the precise direction and origin of in-game sounds such as gunshots, footsteps and call-outs, and practice your enemy-pinpointing skills — and exclusive Audio Enhancement further improves in-game sound for superb hearing awareness? The all-new Sonic Radar II includes a redesigned control panel with customizable game list! Take your gaming networking to the next level with the ASUS CROSSBLADE RANGER ATX Motherboard today.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Network-optimization software for no-delay gameplay!
- KeyBot; plug your existing keyboard into the dedicated USB socket to activate the exclusive KeyBot microprocessor on the Crossblade Ranger. Use the easy-to-use utility to assign macros to function keys F1-F10, launch any application with a single press or control multimedia playback.
- Sonic SenseAmp; is a ROG invention that detects headphone impedance (32 / 150 or higher ohms) and adjusts the built-in amp automatically, for pitch-perfect listening right away!
- Sonic SoundStage; Apply the best settings for your favorite game genres in real time on any OS, via the onboard Sonic SoundStage button. The Q-Code displays the mode — FPS (01), racing (02), combat (03) or sport (04).
- Auto-tuning; ROG's Auto Tuning technology unleashes the true power of your AMD APU with just few clicks. No matter which kind of game you're playing, the friendly and intuitive interface helps you win on the battlefield. Enabled by the TurboV Processing Unit (TPU), Auto Tuning adjusts the CPU frequencies and ratios to offer precise
- Award-winning UEFI BIOS; The smoothest mouse-controlled graphical UEFI BIOS has been upgraded to deliver faster setup and easier functions, with an even more appealing design for better overclocking and DIY experiences. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.