Tripp Lite Duplex MMF Patch Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite N320-10M Duplex MMF Patch Cable
Extend the length of your equipment’s networking capability with the Tripp Lite N320-10M Duplex MMF Patch Cable. This orange Duplex MMF Patch Cable transmits signals through 33-feet of high-quality fiber optic material that has LC male connector on either end to ensure functional LAN operations. For efficient signal routing, choose the Tripp Lite N320-10M Duplex MMF Patch Cable.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 10-meter Connectors: LC connector on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are typically 10 feet or less
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332116901
Mfg Part No: N320-10M
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.