Tripp Lite DVI Dual Link TMDS Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite DVI Dual Link TMDS Cable
Tripp Lite's DVI dual-link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as dual-link. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- For use with dual or single TMDS link specified equipment
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays and projectors
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- High speed digital transmission to 9.9 Gbps
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332181244
Mfg Part No: P560-001
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.