StarTech.com USB 3.0 to eSATA Adapter Cable Product Details
Connect an eSATA storage device to a USB 3.0 port on your laptop or desktop. The USB3S2ESATA3 USB 3.0 to eSATA drive cable lets you connect any eSATA hard drive, solid state drive, or optical disc drive to your USB-enabled computer system - a great solution for computers that don't natively support eSATA, such as MacBook and Ultrabook computers.
To maximize performance and utilize the speed potential of your SATA 6 Gbps drives, the USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter is compatible with SATA revisions I/II/III and supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps through USB 3.0. With support for Blu-ray/DVD/CD ATAPI / ODD drives and large capacity HDD / SSDs (tested up to 4TB) the USB to eSATA adapter cable is compatible with virtually any eSATA device, and can greatly increase the storage/backup capabilities of your computer.
The USB 3.0 to eSATA drive cable ensures a hassle-free connection with simple plug-and-play installation, plus the cable is the perfect length (1-meter, end-to-end) for easily accessing the rear panel USB ports on your computer.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
- eSATA interface compliant with SATA revision 3 and other SATA revisions, with supported data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Supports hard drives (HDD), solid state drives (SSD) and optical disc drives (ODD)
- 1x eSATA connector, 1x USB 3.0 connector with integrated 1 m (3.3 ft) cable
- No driver or software installation required
- Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express USB 3.0 Controller
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030854863
Mfg Part No: USB3S2ESATA3
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.