APC P11VNT3 Performance SurgeArrest Surge Suppressor - 2030 Joules, 11-Outlets, Dataline ProtectionItem#: YYI2-19126Q | Model#: P11VNT3
Currently Out Of Stock!
APC P11VNT3 Performance SurgeArrest Product Details
APC P11VNT3 Performance SurgeArrest Surge Suppressor
Lightning, power surges, or changes in voltage can permanently ruin your electronic equipment, cause lockups, and cause loss of work. The SurgeArrest will protect your equipment from the threat of power fluctuations. This unit offers protection at a great value for home equipment and business applications such as small office / home computers.
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer: A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.
- Adjustable Cable Management: Keeps cords and cables neat and organized.
- Building wiring fault indicator: This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Catastrophic Event Protection: SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Coax Protection Data-line Protection: Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Fail Safe Mode: Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance: Stringent third-party testing gives you confidence that APC's surge protectors will safeguard your equipment and data from potentially damaging surges and spikes.
- Lightning and Surge Protection: To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
- Noise Filtering: Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Overload Indicator: Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit’s capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- Phone Line Splitter: Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone.
- Protection Working Indicator: SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
- Receptacle Shock Safety Shutters Shutters: protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Right Angle Plug Plug: angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
- Transformer Block Spacing: Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304249023
Mfg Part No: P11VNT3
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.