Buffalo 4TB LinkStation 220 NAS Server - 4TB Total Storage Capacity, SATA 3Gb/s, HDD 2TB x 2, RAID 0, 1, JBOD, Gigabit Ethernet, USB - LS220D0402Item#: BUF-300642894 | Model#: LS220D0402
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Buffalo 4TB LinkStation 220 NAS Server LS220D0402 Product Details
Buffalo 4TB LinkStation 220 NAS Server
The Buffalo 4TB LinkStation 220 NAS Server combines an incredibly easy User Interface with the convenience, security and capacity of dual-bay, RAID-ready Network Attached Storage. It is affordable, fast, and primed for intensive data storage tasks. It's pre-configured and can even be set up via Smartphones with a new mobile optimized and intuitive interface. And with two hard drives users can choose RAID 0 for enhanced performance or RAID 1 for mirroring as part of a backup solution. The Buffalo 4TB LinkStation 220 NAS Server comes with Buffalo's free personal private cloud: wherever you are, all your data is accessible from any web browser or via Buffalo's WebAccess Apps for Android, iOS, or Windows Phone. And with Buffalo's Private Cloud solution users' data stays protected in the physical location of the device - not off-site in a third party's data center. Order Buffalo 4TB LinkStation 220 NAS Server today!
- Consolidate storage and back up your PC and Mac computers
- Set up automatic data protection with RAID 1 mirroring
- Create a free personal cloud for access to your files anytime, anywhere over the internet
- Access files from your tablet and smartphone devices
- Intuitive user interface and easy-to-use setup wizard
- DLNA Certified, iTunes and PS3 media server functionality
- USB ports for backup or printer sharing
Manufactured by: Buffalo Technology
Warranty provided by: Buffalo Technology
UPC No: 747464128634
Mfg Part No: LS220D0402
( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 5.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Buffalo Technology logos are registered trademarks of Buffalo Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.