APC SurgeArrest Essential Surge Protector Product Details
APC P4GC-CA Power-Saving SurgeArrest Essential Surge Protector
Get a sleek power solution with the APC Power-Saving SurgeArrest Essential 4-Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector. This surge protector has 4 NEMA 5-15P input connections at a 50/60 Hz frequency with a maximum input current of 15A. The wall mount capability of this charger allows you to save your desk space. It has an inbuilt surge protection system to protect your devices from sudden voltage spikes. In the case of a catastrophic event, SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. It connects multiple devices with ease & is compact in size to take along on travels. The P4GC-CA even offers an LCD Timer that can be used to turn power off and on to help you reduce energy use. Buy the APC Power-Saving SurgeArrest Essential Surge Protector now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Surge Protection; protects your devices from sudden voltage spikes
- 4 Power Outlets; perfect utility to charge or supply power to multiple devices at once
- Multi-Stage Surge Protection; Capacitors, inductors and Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) work together to ensure protection that is guaranteed for life. All three electrical modes (L-N, L-G, N-G) are protected. Reliable thermal fusing help ensure safe operation under all conditions.
- Noise Filtering; Electromagnetic interference (EMI) is reduced to help ensure good picture and sound quality.
- Safety-Agency Approved; Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC approvals. Listed to UL1449 standard.
- LCD Timer; Easy to use, battery-powered timer enables you to program up to 6 different on/off settings
- LED Status Indicators; Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: P4GC-CA
UPC No: 731304282341
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: RPC-102408422
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.