Cisco 7861 IP Phone - CP-7861-K9= Product Details
Cisco 7861 IP Phone - CP-7861-K9=
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization's people-centric communications, while reducing your operating costs. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with "always-on" reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband audio performance across the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity
- Electronic hook switch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Greater choice and flexibility with a replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a collocated PC and reduce cable infrastructure costs
- Wall-mount option for deployments in common areas such as cafeterias or auditoriums, or where desk space is limited
- Customizable paper label insert that can be locally printed for the programmable line and feature keys.
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658621857
Mfg Part No: CP-7861-K9=
( Length:14, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.