CyberPower Smart App Intelligent LCD OR1500LCDRT2U Product Details
The CyberPower Smart App Intelligent LCD OR1500LCDRT2U uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is designed to protect office servers, corporate and departmental networks, and network-based appliances such as internetworking hardware, telecom equipment and high-end workstations. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. The OR1500LCDRT2U has a capacity of 1500VA/900Watts, eight (8) battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R receptacles. This UPS has four (4) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7Ah batteries. The UPS offers options for connectivity via one (1) HID USB, two (2) DB9 serial and a SNMP card slot (optional RMCARD202 & RMCARD203). Protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45) and cable/coax (RG6) is included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. Its design allows it to be either freestanding or rack-mounted (2U). The rotatable front LCD panel displays all major UPS vitals for ease of use.
The OR1500LCDRT2U UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. This UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition providing the user unsurpassed flexibility and control.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1500VA / 900W Simulated Sine Wave UPS
- Line-Interactive Topology
- AVR & GreenPower UPS™
- 2U Rack Mount/Tower Convertible
- Multifunction Rotatable LCD Display
- SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Option
- 8 Outlets / USB and Serial Ports
- EMI/RFI Filters
- PowerPanel® Business Edition
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with CyberPower RMCARD205 - remote management ad
Manufactured by: CyberPowerPC
Warranty provided by: CyberPowerPC
UPC No: 649532610044
Mfg Part No: OR1500LCDRT2U
( Length:22, Width:21, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 51.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPowerPC logos are registered trademarks of CyberPowerPC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.