NetShelter SX Side Air Flow Duct Kit Product Details
The Side Airflow Duct Kit directs cool air from the front of the enclosure into the intake of side airflow equipment such as networking switches. Air is directed by two, 2 U ducts, mounted in the u-space of the enclosure directly above and below the equipment and a side baffle is used to maintain adequate separation of hot and cold aisles. Includes: Foam gasket strips, Installation guide, Networking switch mounting shelves, Rack mounting hardware, Side airflow ducts, Side baffles.
- Single design - Simplified selection to ensure compatibility with Cisco® 6500 and 9500 series networking switches.
- Isolation of hot and cold aisle - Unique design delivers cold air to the intake and isolation of hot and cold aisle ensuring cooler intake temperatures, increasing equipment life.
- Networking enclosure system compatible - Specifically designed to work with NetShelter Networking Enclosures and includes zero U mounting brackets for networking switches.
- Ease of Use - Simplifies future planning by allowing side to side equipment to be placed anywhere in the data center.
DESCRIPTION: NetShelter SX Side Air Flow Duct Kit
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE: RoHS, REACH: Contains No SVHCs
MAXIMUM DEPTH ": 18
MAXIMUM HEIGHT ": 3
RACK HEIGHT: 4U
WEIGHT LBS: 2.0
COLOR FINISH: Black
LIMITED WARRANTY: 2 Years Repair or Replace
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: AR7715
MAXIMUM WIDTH ": 24
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304269816
Mfg Part No: AR7715
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 11.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.