QLogic SANblade QLE2460 Fiber Channel Adapter Product Details
QLogic SANblade QLE2460 4Gbps PCI-Express Fiber Channel Adapter
The QLogic QLE2460 Host Bus Adapter. The QLE2460 is the industry’s first, true enterprise class, 4-Gbps to PCI Express x4 HBA. The QLE2460 not only delivers unprecedented levels of performance and availability, but also intelligent networking features specific to enterprise class data centers.
Enterprise Class Features. The QLE2460 HBA is the highest performing and most reliable HBA in the industry. It delivers unmatched performance by leveraging a single ASIC design, combining a unique hardware architecture to deliver over 150,000 IOPS, nearly 800 MBps throughput, and support for PCI Express x4 bus speeds. More importantly, the QLE2460 HBA provides new intelligent storage networking features that redefine the enterprise class HBA, providing increased data protection, advanced frame routing, and enterprise wide management capabilities.
Simplified Setup. Point-and-click installation and configuration wizards simplify the HBA setup process. Storage administrators can quickly deploy HBAs across a SAN using standard HBA management tools and device utilities. The QLE2460 is fully compatible with SNIA HBA API and SMI-S, thereby allowing administrators to manage QLogic HBAs using third-party software applications.
Comprehensive Operating System (OS) Support. QLogic offers the broadest range of support for all major operating systems to ensure OS and hardware server compatibility. Drivers are fully tested and available for all major operating systems and hardware server platforms. A single driver strategy per OS allows storage administrators to easily deploy and manage HBAs in heterogeneous SAN configurations.
Guaranteed Interoperability. Storage partner certifications, combined with agency and regulatory testing, ensures that all products meet world compliance hardware and software specifications. All HBAs are tested extensively with third-party hardware, along with multiple software applications, to ensure best-in-class SAN interoperability and compatibility. You can be confident purchasing QLogic HBAs to meet your FC storage networking needs.
Investment Protection. For over 15 years, QLogic has been a technological leader with products that address the current needs of customers, yet provide strong investment protection to support emerging technologies and standards. QLogic stands alone in the industry with its product portfolio depth and experience in successfully delivering technological solutions that address the needs of today and tomorrow.
- Ports: Single 4-Gbps FC
- Small form factor fixed (SFF) multimode optic with LC-style connector
- Bus interface: PCI Express x4
- Memory: 1-MB SRAM, 1-MB flash (SPI), and 2-KB NVRAM (SPI)
- Hardware Platforms:
- IA32 (x86)
- AMD Opteron 64
- Sun SPARC
- Apple G5 (Xserve and Power Mac)
- Data Rate:
- 4/2/1 Gbps auto-negotiation (4.2480/ 2.1240/ 1.0625 Gbps)
- Performance: 150,000 IOPS
- Class of Service: Class 2 and 3
- FCP (SCSI-FCP)
- IP (FC-IP)
- FC-TAPE (FCP-2)
- 150,000 IOPS delivers high I/O transfer rates for storage applications
- Intelligent interleaved DMA (iiDMA) ensures maximum utilization of data links
- Out-of-Order Frame Reassembly (OoOFR) reduces congestion and retransmissions
- Overlapping protection domains for continuous protection of internal data paths
- T10 Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) ensures end-to-end data integrity across Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- Three LEDs display real-time status and link activity information
Manufactured by: Synnex
Warranty provided by: Synnex
UPC No: 783386001730
Mfg Part No: QLE2460-CK
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Synnex logos are registered trademarks of Synnex. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.