Cisco Redundant Power System - PWR-RPS2300 Product Details
Cisco Redundant Power System
The Cisco Redundant Power System increases the availability for converged data, voice, and video based networks. It delivers power supply in the cases of redundancy and imparts resiliency for variety of power requirements, including the Power over Ethernet (PoE). It makes use of modular power supplies and fan for flexibility and allows the users to define and implement the fail-over policy. It being backward compatible with switches and routers makes it flexible to work with earlier based systems. Go ahead and place an order for the Cisco Redundant Power System right away!
- Implementation the Fail-over Policy
- Uses Modular Power Supplies and Fan for Flexibility
- Possesses six RPS connectors
- Ensures uninterrupted operation and protection against device power
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Mfg Part No: PWR-RPS2300
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.