Manhattan USB To Serial Converter Product Details
Manhattan USB to Serial Converter
Interconnect the 9 pin Serial interface devices with USB enabled devices using the Manhattan USB to Serial Converter. It allows you to connect the legacy peripherals having RS232 (9-pin serial) interface, such as modems, label writers, digital cameras, barcode scanner, digital organizers, and palm PC with the modern USB interface using the USB 1.1 adapter. The hot swappable feature and compatibility with Windows operating system makes it easy to use. It provides up to 225Kbps data transfer. The rugged construction along with gold plated contact provides reliable contact for smooth operation. It is also RoHS certified for its safety features. Order the Manhattan USB to Serial Converter now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- USB male to RS232 port – 9 pin male; provide connectivity between RS232 (serial port) enabled devices with the USB enabled devices
- Gold plated connectors; allows smooth data transmission between the devices
- Rugged construction; makes it durable and easy to use
- RoHS certified; ensures safety of material used with no health hazards
Manufactured by: Manhattan
Warranty provided by: Manhattan
UPC No: 766623205146
Mfg Part No: 205146
( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Manhattan logos are registered trademarks of Manhattan. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.