NetGear ProSafe 24-Port Unmanaged Switch - Desktop, Fast Ethernet, 24 x 100Base-TX - JFS524-200NASItem#: YYT2-2760BT | Model#: JFS524-200NAS
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NetGear ProSafe 24-Port FE Unmanaged Switch Product Details
NetGear ProSafe 24-Port Unmanaged Switch
Need a quantum leap in office network capability? The NetGear ProSafe 24-Port Unmanaged Switch delivers a cost-effective solution - the JFS524. This unmanaged 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features - automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink - are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can not ignore. This rugged metal unit is conveniently compact for an uncluttered desktop or easy rack mounting. And it lets you easily intermix 10 and 100 Mbps devices within your unmanaged network. Expand your options with the NetGear ProSafe 24-Port Unmanaged Switch today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Delivers automatic speed
- Provides private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or hubs
- Supports 200 Mbps of throughput
- Status Indicators: Port status, power
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption Operational: 4 Watt
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, CB, CCC, UL 60950-1, C-Tick Class A, VCCI Class A
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 606449096453
Mfg Part No: JFS524-200NAS
( Length:14, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.