CyberPower Ecologic Series UPS - 350VA / 255W, AC 120V, 8 × NEMA 5-15R Outlets, Standby Topology, Simulated Sine Wave, USB, External - EC350GItem#: YYD2-EC350GCA | Model#: EC350G
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
CyberPower Ecologic Series UPS - EC350G Product Details
CyberPower Ecologic Series UPS
CyberPower Ecologic Series UPS safeguards your PCs and other electronics from blackouts, brownouts, surges, spikes, sags and other power abnormalities. It is a compact UPS with standby topology which provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection. Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs and is an ENERGY STAR listed product. It features ECO technology with three surge protected ECO outlets. When ECO mode is on and the battery backup detects that your computer is off (or in Sleep mode), computer peripherals connected to the ECO outlets will be turned off (USB connection required). This provides additional reductions in power usage and greater energy savings. This unit has a capacity of 350VA/255Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including, 3 ECO mode outlets and two (2) widely-spaced outlets to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be mounted on a wall. This UPS has a 12-volt maintenance-free sealed lead acid battery. Protection for phone/network (RJ11) is also included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. It has HID compliant USB port which enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS. PowerPanel® Personal Edition Software provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Buy CyberPower Ecologic Series UPS today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 350VA / 255W UPS; gives sufficient power to ensure the functioning of your electronics
- GreenPower UPS™ High Efficiency design; to reduce power consumption by increasing power efficiency to greater than 98% to save costs and reduce emissions
- ECO Mode; for additional cost savings by eliminating the power consumption of idle devices
- EMI/RFI Filters; prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems
- HID compliant USB port; enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532607563
Mfg Part No: EC350G
( Length:13, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 5.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.