Netgear ProSafe WN203 Wireless-N Access Point - 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz, 300 Mbps, Single Band, WEP Encryption, WPA, WPA2-PSK, IEEE 802.1x Authentication, RJ-45, PoE, 4 dBi Internal Antenna - WN203-100NASItem#: YYD2-WN203100NAS | Model#: WN203-100NAS
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Netgear ProSafe WN203 Access Point - WN203-100NAS Product Details
Netgear ProSafe WN203 Wireless-N Access Point
Netgear ProSafe WN203 Wireless-N Access Point provides standalone configuration for easy setup for a reliable, high-performance and affordable 802.11n wireless solution perfect for small or medium businesses. This single band wireless access point delivers up to 15x the speed and 10x the coverage of 802.11a and 802.11g networks with Wireless-N at an 11g price. It offers enterprise grade wireless security (WPA, WPA2-PSK, 802.1X), rogue AP detection, multiple SSID, and VLAN support. Power over Ethernet enables flexible deployment and multiple SSID provide enhanced security. This wireless access point is powered with Power over Ethernet to avoid the need for additional power adapter. Buy Netgear ProSafe WN203 Wireless-N Access Point today!
- Up to 15x the speed of 802.11g networks
- Up to 10x the coverage of legacy 802.11g networks
- Up to 300 Mbps wireless speed; delivers blazing fast wireless connectivity
- 3 dBi internal antenna; delivers a stable connection and transmission
- Supports Enterprise-grade wireless security features (WPA, WPA2-PSK, 802.1X), rogue AP detection, multiple SSID, and VLAN support
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support; to eliminate external power adapters
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 606449095982
Mfg Part No: WN203-100NAS
( Length:11, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.