Tripp Lite 1.4kW Single-Phase Switched PDU, 120V Outlets (8 5-15R), 5-15P, 100-127V Input, 12ft Cord, 1U Rack-Mount - PDUMH15NET2Item#: YYT2-2698BT | Model#: PDUMH15NET2
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripp Lite 1.4kW Single-Phase Switched PDU Product Details
Tripp Lite single phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Switched 15A 120V PDU, 1U horizontal rackmount format
- Reports voltage, frequency & load level via ethernet interface
- Visual current meter, Reversible housing
- NEMA 5-15P input with attached 12 ft. / 3.6m line cord
- 8 NEMA 5-15R switched outlets with cord retention brackets
- Temperature, humidity and contact closure monitoring options
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332174697
Mfg Part No: PDUMH15NET2
( Length:21, Width:13, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 6.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.