NetGear WNAP210-200NAS ProSafe Wireless-N Access P Product Details
NetGear ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point
The NetGear ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point is built with a 10/100100BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet port with Auto Uplink™. Featuring an extra performance boost when connected to Wireless-N devices that delivers greater speeds and allows you to surf, email, stream music, play on-line games, make Internet phone calls, and more. Backward compatible to 802.11g devices, the WNAP210 simultaneously provides faster wireless networking for 802.11n devices - up to 10x the coverage and 15x the speed. Stay ahead of the competition with the NETGEAR ProSafe Wireless-N Access Point today.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Up to 10x the coverage and 15x the speed of 802.11g networks
- Backward compatible to 802.11g devices while simultaneously providing faster wireless networking for 802.11n devices
- Security features include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support
- Can run on 802.3af PoE for easy placement in optimal locations- desktop, wall-mount or ceiling
- Internal antennas for optimized antenna configuration without user guesswork
- Comprehensive SNMP functionality for advanced network management
- Deploy over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging over large areas with Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Mounting kit provides for wall or ceiling placements
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 606449097665
Mfg Part No: WNAP210-200NAS
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.