Tripp-Lite Cat6/Cat5e Punch Down Keystone Jack Product Details
Tripp-Lite N238-001-YW Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack
The Tripp-Lite N238-001-YW Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack offers efficient Internet connection performance and flexibility in UTP Ethernet environment. This electrical connection is applicable in both Cat5e and Cat6 UTP Ethernet cabling with T568A and T568B wiring schemes. It has a patterned printed board that meets with the UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link Channel Identification Test for Category 6 installations, adaptable in performing with 250Mhz signal speeds on Cat6 UTP networks. With a compact and flexible design, this Tripp-Lite N238-001-YW Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack can provide versatile networking service within any face plate, outlet box, or panel.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Uniquely-patterned circuit board; it performs well within Cat6 UTP cable connection
- Dual color-coding for 586A and 568B wiring schemes; it provides easy indication of the appropriate end-to-end connection
- Compact casing; it accommodates reliable networking service within small spaces, conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel
- Compliant with EIA/TIA CAT6 connecting hardware specifications
- Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B (258A) wiring schemes
- Compact casing fits into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel
- UL-certified ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Permanent Link/Channel Identification Test
- Uniquely patterned, printed circuit board designed to meet Cat6 performances
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332153586
Mfg Part No: N238-001-YW
( Length:2, Width:1, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.