Crucial 2GB Notebook Memory Module Product Details
Crucial 2GB Notebook Memory Module
Upgrade your system using the Crucial 2GB Notebook Memory Module. Addition of this CL11 Memory Module will definitely increase your system’s performance manifolds. Equipped with PC3-12800 DDR3 1600 MT/s memory, it enables the system perform at its peak and comes with 2048MB size for huge storage capacity. The 204 Pin SODIMM can very easily integrate to the motherboard. It also uses 1.35V to operate and hence saves energy. Being Unbuffered, it assures speedy performance. Featuring Non-ECC, it identifies and reports memory error for a smooth functioning. Invest in the Crucial 2GB Notebook Memory Module for a competent system.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PC3-12800 DDR3 1600 MT/s memory; maximizes your system efficiency
- 204 Pin SODIMM; links to the motherboard instantly
- 1.35V; uses very little power
- Unbuffered; for faster performance
- Non-ECC; detects and reports memory error
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 649528754202
Mfg Part No: CT25664BF160B
( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.