Wasp Barcode Printer Product Details
Wasp Technologies is proud to announce the addition of the fastest, most user-friendly, and reliable desktop thermal printer in its class. The WPL305 prints at speeds up to 5 inches per second at 203 dpi print resolution. Ships standard with two megabytes of operating DRAM, one megabyte of FLASH memory & Parallel, USB, RS232 connectivity.
Easy installation & media loading will have you printing in minutes. Optional upgrades such as peel & present, label cutter, additional memory cards, and Ethernet connectivity make the WPL305 one of the most versatile thermal printers of its kind. WPL305 thermal printers are CE, FCC, TUV, & UL certified.
- Thermal transfer or Direct Thermal printing
- Compact design
- Easy media supplies loading
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5 inches per second print speed
- 2 Megabytes DRAM standard, 1 Megabyte Flash
- 4.25" print width
- Windows print driver
- Parallel, RS232 serial, & USB connections Standard
- Optional eight (8) inch external media loader (8"OD Label Stock Required)
- Optional factory installed cutter
- Optional factory installed Peel & Present
- Optional ZPL/EPL emulations
A Closer Look
- Light to medium-duty printing
Benefits vs. Other Printers
- Smaller, less space required
- Less expensive
- Thermal transfer and Direct Thermal features allows for greater printing
- Bar coding
- All Office
- Small Grocery Stores
- Inventory Control
- Tool rooms
- Shipping & Receiving
- Work in Progress
- Shelf Labeling
- Product Labeling
- Point of Sale
- Resolution: 203 dpi.
- Max. Print Width: 108 mm.
- Max. Print Length: 1000 mm ( .39” )
- Ribbon Capacity: 300 meter with 1” core. (Max. OD 67 mm)
- Printing Speed: 2, 3, 4 and 5 ips.
- Peeler function: 2, 3 ips
- Printing Method: Direct thermal and thermal transfer printing.
- Structure: Double-walled plastic
- Dimension: Standard Model: 314mm(L) x 213mm(W) x 188mm(H)
- Operation: Panel One push switch, and one indicator LED (Green, Orange,
Transmissive sensor (offset 6 mm from liner edge)
Reflective sensor (position adjustable)
Head open micro switch.
Ribbon end sensor
1M byte Flash memory
2M bytes DRAM
RS-232C (max baud rate, 19,200 bps)
AC input: 100-240V universal auto switching power supply
- DC output: 24V 3.75A.
- Font Type: 8 alpha-numeric bitmap fonts, and 1 true type font
- Rotation: 0, 90,180 and 270 degrees.
- Symbology Formats
1D: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128UCC, Code128 subsets A.B.C, Codabar, Interleave 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN and UPC2(5) digits add-on, MSI, PLESSEY, POSTNET, CPOST
2D: PDF-417, Maxicode, and DataMatrix.
- Command Set: WPL
- Operation Temperature: 5_ ~ 40_.
- Relative Humidity: 25% ~ 85% (Non Condensing).
- Storage Temperature: -40_ ~ 60_.
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing).
- Software CD disk
- Sample ribbon roll
- Sample label roll
- Label spindle (1 inch diameter core)
- 2 Label spindle fixed tabs with 1.5 core adapters
- Paper core
- 2 Ribbon supply/rewind spindles
- Parallel / Centronics cable
- Auto switching power supply
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Wasp Barcode
Warranty provided by: Wasp Barcode
UPC No: 633808402020
Mfg Part No: 633808402020
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 10.2700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Wasp Barcode logos are registered trademarks of Wasp Barcode. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.