Viewsonic Thin Client PC - Texas Instruments DaVinci DM8148 Processor, 1GB RAM, 512MB Flash Memory, No HDD, DVI Port, 800MHz Memory Speed, Gigabit Ethernet, USB Port, Audio Line-in - SC-T35_BK_US_0Item#: YYS2-4962485 | Model#: SC-T35_BK_US_0
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Viewsonic Thin Client PC - SC-T35_BK_US_0 Product Details
The ViewSonic SC-T35 Thin Client offers flexible solutions for virtual desktop computing requirements. Its TI DM8148 ARM processor with up to 1.0GHz processing speed can smoothly run heavy applications. The 1GB RAM adds to its performance and ensures stable operation. Featuring the Linux operating system, this thin client is compatible with Citrix ICA/HDX 12.2.3, VMware View 5.01 and Microsoft RDP7.1 with RemoteFX networking protocols. You can use its 512MB flash memory to store important documents.Range of Communication and Connectivity Options
This thin client is engineered with an Ethernet and a wireless LAN to conveniently connect to a network system or the Internet. You can use its USB 2.0 ports to transfer files to other USB-enabled devices. This ViewSonic thin client with Linux operating system also includes DVI-D, DVI-I, RJ-45, 3.5mm mini jack and DC In ports, which can be used to plug compatible external devices.
What it is and why you need it:
- Linux operating system offers an excellent user interface
- Supports Citrix ICA/HDX, VMware and MS RemoteFX VDI protocols
- Includes Gigabit Ethernet, DHCP, SSL, PPPoE and Wake on LAN network standards
- Standards and Certifications: FCC, ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Silver, WEEE, RoHS and REACH
Manufactured by: ViewSonic
Warranty provided by: Verbatim
UPC No: 766907691412
Mfg Part No: SC-T35_BK_US_0
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ViewSonic logos are registered trademarks of ViewSonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.