Corsair CX500 V2 CX Series CP-9020047-US 500W Power Supply - 80 Plus Bronze, 120mm Fan, Active PFC, 90~264V Input, Supports Full Tower Cases, Single +12V RailItem#: YYD2-CP9020047US | Model#: CP-9020047-US
- Price Was:
- Instant Savings:
- - $40.00 (31%)
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Corsair CX500 V2 CX Series 500W Power Supply Product Details
Corsair CX500 V2 CX Series CP-9020047-US 500W Power Supply
Power up your system's internal components with the Corsair CX500 V2 CX Series CP-9020047-US 500W Power Supply. This 500-Watt PSU is a critical part for computer systems as it keeps your PC's components running. For excellent heat dissipation, this PSU is equipped with a large 120mm fan that operates at low noise levels. Plus, has a dedicated single +12V rail to work well with the latest components. The Corsair CX500 V2 CX Series CP-9020047-US 500W Power Supply offers outstanding protection to your system units against Over-Voltage, Over-Power, or Short-Circuit.For clean and reliable power supply, this PSU comes with a 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction feature. Order the Corsair CX500 V2 CX Series CP-9020047-US 500W Power Supply now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 500W Power Supply; provides power to your PC's internal components
- Single +12V Rail; delivers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Ultra-quiet 120mm Fan; allows your PSU to operate smoothly even on intense tasks
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction feature; ensures that your system will receive clean and reliable power supply
PLEASE NOTE: This product has been revised as of November 21, 2012. Previous version’s specifications and features may vary.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Mfg Part No: CP-9020047-US
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.