Tripp Lite Safety Power Strip 120V 5-15R 6 Outlet 9' Cord GFCI Plug OSHA - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 6 ( NEMA 5-15 ) - 9 ft - black, (TLM609GF)Item#: YYD2-TLM609GFCA | Model#: TLM609GF
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripp Lite Safety Power Strip Product Details
Designed for safe power distribution in harsh environments. The bright yellow color is OSHA standard to indicate hazard potential. Included safety covers protect unused outlets from debris and accidental contact. Convenient built-in cord wrap and hang holes provide safe and tidy cord management. Rugged metal case. Wall or desk mountable. Cord Length: 9 ft w/GFCI plug.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Rugged, safe power distribution for industrial/automotive/factory applications.
- Safe power distribution in harsh environments.
- Bright yellow color indicates hazard potential.
- Transformer outlets eliminate blocked outlets.
- Safety covers protect unused outlets from debris and contact.
- Built-in cord wrap and hang holes.
- Wall/desk mountable.
- Rugged metal case.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332140142
Mfg Part No: TLM609GF
( Length:18, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.