Ergotron LX Wall Mount LCD Arm Product Details
Durable polished aluminum construction! Tested to perform 10 times the expected life-cycle of other competitive brands at roughly half the price. Sleek and streamlined, the LX frees up space and allows positioning of your display for greater productivity. Reposition your LCD with just a touch. Up. Down. Forward. Back. The LX provides unparalleled range of motion.
- Increase viewing comfort - help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Upgrade LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Patented CF motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Extends LCD up to 25" (64 cm); push your display out of the way when not in use
- 13" (33 cm) height range meets the ergonomic needs of more than nine out of ten adults
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position; perfect for tucking under systems furniture storage shelves or cabinets in space constrained areas
- Includes LX arm, extension, wall-mount base.
- If mounting a laptop, also order the LX Notebook Tray (50-193-200).
- Improved LX Arm Features & Benefits.
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics.
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position.
Snap-fit cap secures interface of arm to extension for greater stability.
- Mounting Options: Attaches directly to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, install to wood stud. Also attaches to Wall Plate, or to Wall Track using bracket 97-091 (order separately).
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- Base includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks
LCD SIZE: up to 24"
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 45-243-026
MAXIMUM SCREEN SIZE: 24
MOUNT TYPE: Wall Mount
TILT (DEGREES): 85°
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 7 to 20 lbs
ROTATION (DEGREES): 360° P/L
STYLE: Flat and Tilting
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833011531
Mfg Part No: 45-243-026
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.