Cables To Go 25-Foot XLR Female/ 1/4in Male Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 25-Foot XLR Female to 1/4in Male Pro-Audio Cable
Impact Acoustics Pro-Audio Cables are made from twisted pair audio cable under an aluminum foil for maximum shielding from noise. High flexibility, 7mm PVC jacket reduces the risk of cables kinking and damaging the conductors. Bright nickel plating on solid brass connectors resists wear from reconfiguring and moving equipment from one venue to another. Spring strain relief on the 1/4in plug and a chuck strain relief inside the XLR reduce the effects of age on the solder joints and contacts.
- 22AWG twisted pair construction
- Foil shield and 60% copper braid
- Nickel plated brass connectors
- Connect microphones and balanced sources to unbalanced inputs
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120400431
Mfg Part No: 40043
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.9300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.