Ergotron LX Dual Side-by-Side Arm Product Details
Durable polished aluminum construction! Create a fully adjustable side-by-side configuration that lifts both LCD screens up to where they're easier to see while reclaiming valuable worksurface. Reposition your LCDs with just a touch. Up. Down. Forward. Back. The LX provides unparalleled range of motion. Save time by using multiple applications at once - eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs.
- Position LCD screens for maximum ergonomic comfort with unparalleled range of motion - promotes wellness in any work area
- Free up your desktop to increase your workspace
- 13-inch (33 cm) height range meets the ergonomic needs of more than nine out of ten adults
- Extends LCDs out up to 25" (64 cm) with an adjustment range of 18" (46 cm); push your displays out of the way when not in use
- Open and view multiple applications and documents, eliminating the need to toggle between applications
- Easily turn one or both screens from landscape mode to portrait mode - view entire pages without scrolling
- Embedded with patented motion technology, these arms enable light-touch adjustments without any knobs or levers
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Easy to use - simple installation and effortless operation
- If mounting a laptop, also order the LX Notebook Tray (50-193-200)
- Improved LX Arm Features & Benefits.
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics.
- Snap-fit cap secures interface of arms to extensions for greater stability.
- Weight Capacity: Individual monitor weight = 7-20 lbs (3.1-9.1 kg); maximum combined weight = 40 lbs (18.1 kg). Monitor depth may affect weight capacity.
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- Desk clamp attaches to edge up to 2.6" (66 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through hole 5/16" to 2" (7-51 mm) wide and up to 3" (80 mm) thick
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 45-245-026
MAXIMUM SCREEN SIZE: 24
ROTATION (DEGREES): 360° P/L
STYLE: Flat and Tilting
TILT (DEGREES): 85°
LCD SIZE: up to 24"
MOUNT TYPE: Desktop Stand
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 40 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833012033
Mfg Part No: 45-245-026
( Length:19, Width:18, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 16.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.