AZZA Armour 203 ATX Mid Tower Case - 4 x 5.25" Drive Bays, 7 x 3.5" Drive Bays, 7 x Exp Slots, 2 x USB Ports, 2 x Audio Ports (CSAZ-203)Item#: A702-2012 | Model#: CSAZ-203
AZZA Armour 203 ATX Mid Tower Case Product Details
AZZA Armour 203 ATX Mid Tower Case
This tough and reliable Armour case can surely support your high-end system without any hassle. This Armour 203 mid tower case is made from SECC Steel material and can accommodate either full ATX or micro ATX mainboards. It uses 4x 5.25" and 7x 3.5" drive bays for easy connection of different storage or optical drives inside. The case ensures easy drive bay swapping procedure as well, and is ready for water cooling setups for high-end cooling performance. Speaking of cooling, the case comes with 120mm LED fans at the back and rear, along with a 90mm fan at the front. Its 7x Exp Slots are there for hassle free accommodation of add-on hardware. The chassis’s front is packed with USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and Audio ports for convenient connection of your USB devices. Purchase this AZZA mid tower case right now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Mid Tower Case; comes in a SECC Steel construction for easy mounting of your full ATX or micro ATX mainboards
- 4x 5.25" Drive Bays and 7x 3.5" Drive Bays; accommodates several storage and optical drives
- 7x Exp Slots; enables easy installation of add-on hardware in your computer
- Water cooling ready; ensures amazing support for water coolers
- 120mm and 90mm fans; enhances cooling performance
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and Audio front ports; ensures trouble-free connection of USB and audio devices
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: AzzaTek
Warranty provided by: AzzaTek
UPC No: 690568011336
Mfg Part No: CSAZ-203
( Length:20, Width:9, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 15.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 17pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AzzaTek logos are registered trademarks of AzzaTek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.