APC AP9630 UPS Network Management Card 2 Product Details
UPC AP9630 UPS Network Management Card 2
UPC AP9630 UPS Network Management Card 2 allow for secure monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via web browser, command line interface, or SNMP. Embedded technology provides exceptional reliability with notification features that inform you of problems as they occur. For protected servers, the included PowerChute® Network Shutdown software provides graceful, unattended shutdown in the event of an extended power outage, always keeping business information safe. Purchase the UPC AP9630 UPS Network Management Card 2 today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- IPv6 Support: Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Device Encryption: Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Localization: User interface available in major local languages.
- Command line interface: Offers Telnet or SSH for remote management access.
- Protocols: HTTP,HTTPS,IPv4,IPv6,NTP,SMTP,SNMP v1,SNMP v3,SSH V1,SSH V2,SSL,TCP/IP,Telnet
- Network Interface Connections: RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- Authentication: Radius
- Notification: Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Browser Accessible: View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Reboot equipment remotely: Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Password Security: User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
- Compatible with Smart-Slot enabled UPSs: Compatible with all APC SmartSlot UPSs, including Smart-UPS and Symmetra units
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304267416
Mfg Part No: AP9630
( Length:11, Width:11, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.