Are you looking for the right partners to make your business ready for the Cloud? As strategic partners and industry leaders for +30 years, HP and Microsoft are combining the intelligence of HP ProLiant Gen8 - the world's most self-sufficient servers, with the virtualization and scalability of Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter: for highly virtualized private cloud environments.
- Windows Server 2012 Standard: for physical or minimally virtualized environments.
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials: unique cloud-enabled offering for up to 25 users.
- Windows Server 2012 Foundation: a Windows Server experience for as many as 15 users.
As you may know Microsoft has released the Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview. If you’re now running Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview on an HP ProLiant platform you can reach us here, so we can help you successfully deploy your IT environment.
Windows Server 2012 helps organizations and hosting providers go beyond virtualization by offering
Windows Server 2012 helps IT have the power of many servers, the simplicity of one platform by
- A complete virtualization platform that delivers a fully isolated, multitenant environment that includes tools to help guarantee service-level agreements (SLAs), enables chargebacks through use-based billing, and supports self-service delivery.
- Increased scalability and performance through a high-density, scalable environment that can adapt to perform optimally based on your changing needs.
- Connectivity to cloud services using a common identity and management framework for security-enhanced and reliable cross-premises connectivity.
Windows Server 2012 is a platform that includes apps already built and deployed, it’s
- Flexible storage. Improve performance, availability, and storage resource efficiency with the storage of your choice.
- Continuous availability. Provide cost-effective, highly available services-with protection against a wide range of failure scenarios-for a single server or an entire datacenter.
- Management efficiency. Windows Server 2012 helps IT departments automate a broad set of management tasks and simplify the deployment of server roles as you move toward full, lights-out automation.
Windows Server 2012 provides users a flexible access to data and applications, as it offers
- Flexible, to enable build hybrid and symmetrical applications across the datacenter and the cloud.
- Scalable and elastic, to provide frameworks, services, and tools to increase scalability and elasticity for multitenant-aware applications and websites.
- Open, to build mission-critical applications and take advantage of open frameworks, open source applications and various development languages.
- Access from virtually anywhere, from any device. Seamless, on-demand access to a virtualized work environment from virtually anywhere, including branch locations and public connectivity services.
- Full Windows experience anywhere. Personalized and rich user experience on popular devices while adapting to different network conditions quickly and responsively.
- Enhanced data security and compliance. Central audit and access policies enable granular access to data and corporate resources based on strong identity, data classification, and simplified administration for remote access.