HP C6019B Coated Paper Product Details
HP C6019B Coated Paper
This HP C6019B Coated Paper is perfect for color-accurate everyday prints, working comps and design proofs. This premium bright white HP C6019B Coated Paper offers excellent handleability for greater productivity. Great for color-accurate everyday prints, working comps and design proofs, this economical bright white paper beautifully captures vivid, high-resolution color and dense black images. Bright white, plus excellent indoor lightfastness for lasting, vivid color. Exceptional bleed control and high resolution for clear, sharp images. HP C6019B Coated Paper can be printed with dye or pigment inks for the broadest application possibilities and printing flexibility.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- This HP C6019B Coated Paper is perfect for color-accurate everyday prints, working comps and design proofs.
- HP Coated Paper is dye and UV ink compatible and designed specially to provide color-accurate prints, working comps and design proofs. This economical, bright-white paper beautifully captures vivid, high-resolution color and dense black images.
- HP Coated Paper's special surface coating is designed to ensure accurate color reproduction. The improved coating reduces bleed for crisp line drawings and is dye and UV ink compatible.
- HP Coated Paper's immediate drying ensures maximum productivity with no waiting around. The improved handleability allows professionals to roll and stack time-sensitive documents as they come off the printer.
- HP Designjet 5500/5000 Printer series, 4000 Printer series, 3000CP/2000CP Printer series, 1000 Printer series, 800/500 Printer series, 750/755 Printer series, 700 Printer series, 400/300 Printer series, 130 Printer series, 120/120NR Printer series. 110/110 Plus Printer series
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPI (Canada)
UPC No: 088698591376
Mfg Part No: C6019B
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 6.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.