Brother ADS-2500w Document scanner - Duplex, 8.5 in x 34.0 in, 600 dpi x 600 dpi, up to 24 ppm (mono) / up to 24 ppm (color), ADF (50 sheets), up to 1500 scans per day, LAN, Wi-FiItem#: YYS2-4932868 | Model#: ADS2500W
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Brother ADS-2500w Document scanner Product Details
Brother ADS-2500w Document scanner
The ImageCenter ADS-2500W scanner with built-in, easy-to-use functionality lets you capture, manage, process, and deliver PDFs and other file formats; automating processes that previously were time consuming. Highly versatile scanning destinations including scan to cloud, USB memory flash drive, Android phone or tablet, e-mail server, FTP, network and PC (image, OCR, e-mail and file) help to make the ADS-2500W an easy to use solution for busy workgroups looking to maximize productivity and streamline scanning applications.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Network connectivity - wireless & Ethernet capabilities.
- Color TouchScreen display - easy to use 3.7" color swipe TouchScreen display.
- Scan to web - direct scanning to various cloud applications.
- Scan destinations - scan to web (cloud), USB memory flash drive, Android phone/tablet, e-mail server, FTP, network and PC.
- High speed scanning.
- Duplex scanning - two-sided scanning in a single pass.
- High volume scanning - up to 50-sheet auto document feed capacity.
- High quality - resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical) 1200 x 1200 dpi (interpolated).
- Flexible media - including documents, business cards, plastic ID cards, receipts and photos.
- Multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, continuous scanning mode and 2-in-1 mode.
Manufactured by: Brother (Canada)
Warranty provided by: Brother (Canada)
UPC No: 012502634034
Mfg Part No: ADS2500W
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 10.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Brother (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of Brother (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.