Intellinet 48 Port Cat6 Patch Panel - 2U, UTP, IEEE 802.3/3u/3ab, RoHS Compliant, UL Listed, -40 – 80°C, Reliable Termination, 22 to 26 AWG Stranded, 110 & Krone Punch Compatible, Black - 560283Item#: YYD2-560283 | Model#: 560283
Currently Out Of Stock!
Intellinet 48 Port Cat6 Patch Panel Product Details
Intellinet 48 Port Cat6 Patch Panel
Make well organized networking by using the Intellinet 48 Port Cat6 Patch Panel. The stringent manufacturing standards ensure to deliver the highest quality output. It provides a reliable termination for copper network cabling and has Gold plated jacks. You can use both 110 and Krone punch-down tools for wiring this patch panel with 22 to26 AWG stranded and solid wire cables. It is specially designed to use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat6 network cable and can be used with Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networking environments. It has 48 RJ-45 ports and is 2U 19” rack mounted. Order the Intellinet 48 Port Cat6 Patch Panel today to organize the networking!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Gold plated jacks; ensures distortion less signal transmission at the contacts
- Stringent manufacturing standards; makes the product reliable when every of down times can cause huge loss
- Compatible with both Krone and 110 punch-down tools; standardization makes the setup process easy
- Designed for Cat6 UTP cables; delivers high quality signal transmission with reduces EMI effect on signal transmission
- 48 RJ-45 ports; enables you to terminate 48 Ethernet cables and helps in making clutter free networking
Manufactured by: Intellinet
Warranty provided by: Intellinet
UPC No: 766623560283
Mfg Part No: 560283
( Length:23, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intellinet logos are registered trademarks of Intellinet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.