HP Coated Paper Product Details
HP Coated Paper 36" Roll, 24 lb, 150 ft
HP Coated Paper is perfect for color-accurate everyday prints, working comps and design proofs. This premium bright white paper offers excellent handleability enabling technical professionals to roll or stack time-sensitive documents as soon as they come off the printers. The HP Designjet printing solution—printer, ink supplies and media—is custom-engineered, tested and guaranteed to provide consistent, exceptional-quality results, every time.
Use HP Coated Paper with your HP Designjet printers for clear, sharp results and vivid color images. It's the perfect choice for ultra-professional, presentation-quality images—every time.
- Bright white, plus excellent indoor lightfastness for lasting, vivid color.
- Exceptional bleed control and high resolution for clear, sharp images.
- HP Coated Paper can be printed with dye or UV inks for the broadest application possibilities and printing flexibility.
- Printing material brightness: 89
- Printing material thickness: 5 mil
- Printing material dry time: Immediate (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing material gloss level: Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Printing material lamination: Can be laminated wth commercially available thermal and pressure-sensitive laminate films. Visit HP's lamination partner for more information.
- Printing material opacity: 93% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Printing material shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Printing material whiteness: 143 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
Manufactured by: HP (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP (Canada)
UPC No: 088698591383
Mfg Part No: C6020B
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 11.1600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HP (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.