Innovative crossover patch cable makes it easy to connect computers on your Local Area Network (LAN). Uses 50-micron, gold-plated connectors to ensure clean, clear transmissions for worry-free networking. Molded-strain relief provides extra security and durability. Cable Type: Cat5e Crossover Patch; Connector/Port/Interface: Two RJ 45 Male; For Device Type: Mac®; Network; PC; Connects Devices (From/To): Computers in Local Area Network.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Cat5e crossover patch cable.
- Works in conjunction with 10 and 100Base-T networks.
- Ensures clean and clear transmissions.
- Provides extra security around connector.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868158005
Mfg Part No: A3X126-10-YLW-M
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.