Tripp Lite LC1200 Product Details
Tripp Lite LC1200 Line Conditioner with AVR
Featuring a $25,000 Connected Equipment Warranty!
Tripp Lite's LC1200 automatic voltage regulation system offers complete protection from brownouts, overvoltages and transient surges for computers, printers, fax machines and more. Transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain usable 120V nominal AC output during brownouts as low as 87V and overvoltages to 140V. Network grade equipment protection offers AC surge and noise suppression. Supports heavy loads up to 1200 watts. Includes 4 NEMA5-15R outlets, 6-ft. line cord and 7 diagnostic LEDs that display incoming voltage level, surge protection status and line fault conditions.
- Output volt amp capacity (VA): 1200
- Dimensions: 7.25 x 6 x 7"
- Output nominal voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Outlet quantity / type: 4 NEMA5-15R
- Input cord length (ft.): 6.00
- Input cord length (m): 1.83
- AC surge suppression: 1200 joules
- EMI / RFI AC noise suppression: 80 dB
- Form factors supported: Small Tower
- Maintains usable 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 87V and overvoltages as high as 140V
- 1200 watts output power rating supports heavy 120V loads up to 10 amps
- Network grade surge suppression
- Complete EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 7 diagnostic LEDs indicate input voltage levels, surge suppression status and line fault conditions
- 4 protected NEMA5-15R outlets
- 6-ft. AC power cord with standard NEMA5-15P input plug
- 2 year manufacturers product warranty
- $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime connected equipment Insurance (USA & Canada Only)
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332040022
Mfg Part No: LC1200
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.