HP Bright Inkjet Bond Paper Product Details
HP Bright Inkjet Bond Paper 36" Roll 24 lb 300'
Perfect for everyday black and color line drawings. It's the brightest, low-cost bond and has a specially treated surface which dries fast and consistently produces crisp line resolution and high-contrast color prints. The HP Designjet printing solution - printer, ink supplies and media - is custom-engineered, tested and guaranteed to provide consistent, exceptional quality results, every time.
- Produce consistent line drawings. Ideal for engineering offices and other professionals with a need to produce line drawings or simple graphics.
- Low-cost bright white inkjet bond paper is ideal for your everyday printing needs.
- Printing Material Brightness: 95% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Printing Material Thickness: 24 lb
- Printing Material Dry Time: 90 seconds (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material Gloss Level: Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Printing Material Lamination: Can be laminated with commercially available pressure-sensitive laminate films
- Lightfastness: 6 months indoors with dye ink
- Printing Material Opacity: 93% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Printing Material Shelf Life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Printing Material Smoothness: 140 SU
- Printing Material Thickness: 4.8 mil/122 microns per ISO 534 Test Method
- Waterfastness: Lamination required
- Printing Material Whiteness: 163 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPI (Canada)
UPC No: 088698591307
Mfg Part No: C6810A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 18.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.