Aten VS82 2 Port VGA Video Splitter Product Details
Aten VS82 VGA Video Splitter
The VS82 video splitter is not a "Y" connection in a box, but rather an active device performing two functions: it reproduces a video signal from a single source into multiple outputs, and it boosts the signal so it can be transmitted over longer distances without signal degradation.
Comparing the input signal to the output signal with advanced video signal test equipment, ATEN's VS82 exhibits excellent performance characteristics on DC offset and white level tests. These results provide measurable proof that the VS82 represents the truest color reproduction possible from original signal input to multi signal outputs.ATEN's Video Signal Enhancement (VSE), technology automatically compensates the output video signal making allowances for the distance between the VS82's output and the monitor's input; thereby delivering optimal signals for use by your monitors.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Support up to 190MHz bandwidth @ -3dB
- One video input to 2 video outputs
- Long distance transmission - up to 210 ft.(65 m)
- High video resolution - up to 1600x1200
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B compatible
- Compact design lays flat on the desktop
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792151323
Mfg Part No: VS82
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.8600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.