ATEN KL1516AN Cat5 Dual Rail IP KVM Switch - 19" LCD Console, 16-Port RJ-45, USBItem#: YYD2-KL1516AN | Model#: KL1516AN
Currently Out Of Stock!
ATEN KL1516N Cat5 IP KVM Switch Product Details
ATEN KL1516AN Cat5 Dual Rail IP KVM Switch
Accomplish all your computer-related work, even in confined server rooms, on the ATEN KL1516AN Cat5 Dual Rail IP KVM Switch. Besides its 17" LCD monitor, a standard PS/2 mouse port (for those who prefer the mouse than the touchpad) and extra console ports for connecting an extender to remotely control your servers, the Cat5 also supports up to 1280 x 1024 (60Hz) video resolution. With a KVM adapter cable, the ATEN KL1516AN Cat5 Dual Rail IP KVM Switch allows flexible interface combinations and provides compatibility with Sun computers, Macs, PCs and other serial devices.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5 cable; extends the distance between computers and switch up to 40m (130') for resolutions of 1280 x 1024 @60Hz
- KVM adapter cables with automatic conversion; allows flexible interface combinations
- OSD screen; automatically adjusts to resolution changes
- OSD tree structure; makes finding and managing computers easy
- KVM console with 17" LCD monitor in a sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high rack
- RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5 cable - extends the distance between computers and switch up to 40m (130') for resolutions of 1280 x 1024 @60Hz
- Dual Rail operation - LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/ touchpad
- A dedicated console port for management from an external console - plus an extra PS/2 mouse port for external mouse use with the integrated LCD console
- KVM adapter cables with automatic conversion allow flexible interface combinations. PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices can all coexist on the installation
- A single console controls up to 16 directly connected computers - daisy chain up to 31 additional units to control up to 512 computers
- No software required - convenient computer selection via port selection switches, Hotkeys and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus
- Console lock enables the sliding console to remain securely locked away when not in use
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes - OSD tree structure makes finding and managing computers easy
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792400582
Mfg Part No: KL1516AN
( Length:34, Width:26, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 22.2600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.