Aten KA7170 USB KVM Adapter Cable - CPU ModuleItem#: YYD2-KA7170 | Model#: KA7170
Currently Out Of Stock!
Aten KA7170 USB KVM Adapter Cable Product Details
Aten KA7170 USB KVM Adapter Cable
The Aten KA7170 USB KVM Adapter Cable connects the KVM switch to the video and USB ports of the target computer. With the Aten KA7170 USB KVM Adapter Cable's small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of USB KVM Adapter Cables - offering superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques for greatly enhanced video quality. Purchase a Aten KA7170 USB KVM Adapter Cable today.
- Link: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- USB to computer: 1 x USB Type A Male
- VGA to computer: 1 x HDB-15 Male
- On Line: 1 (Green)
- Link: 1 (Orange)
- Physical Properties
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 100 g
- Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 9.00 x 4.30 x 2.30 cm
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality - supports resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 within the distance of up to 50m
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792400612
Mfg Part No: KA7170
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.