ATEN CubiQ CS1764A 4-Port USB 2.0 DVI KVMP SwitchItem#: YYD2-CS1764A | Model#: CS1764A
Currently Out Of Stock!
ATEN CubiQ CS1764A 4-Port USB 2.0 DVI KVMP Switch Product Details
ATEN CubiQ CS1764A 4-Port USB 2.0 DVI KVMP Switch
The ATEN CubiQ CS1764A 4-Port USB 2.0 DVI KVMP Switch charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switch functionality by combining a 4 port KVM switch with a 2 port USB 2.0 hub at the same time as it provides an interface for a digital monitor (DVI).
The ATEN CubiQ CS1764A 4-Port USB 2.0 DVI KVMP Switch also comes with ATEN's new Video DynaSync technology, which optimizes display resolution, and power on detection, which means if one computer is powered off, the CS1764A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer. As a KVM switch, it allows users to access four computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. As a USB 2.0 hub, it permits each computer to access any peripherals connected to the hub on a 'one computer at a time' basis. The ATEN CubiQ CS1764A 4-Port USB 2.0 DVI KVMP Switch truly is an all-in-one solution.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in; fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification.
- One USB console controls four DVI computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices.
- DVI digital and analog monitor support - fully compliant with the DVI specifications.
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse driver and multifunction mice.
- "Video DynaSync" stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution.
- Power on detection - if one computer is powered off, the CS1764A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer.
|Port Selection:||Front Panel Pushbuttons, Hotkeys|
|Switches:||4 x Pushbutton|
|LEDs:||On Line / Selected: 4 (Orange)|
USB Link: 4 (Green)
|Video:||1920 x 1200@ 60Hz; DDC2B|
|Scan Interval:||1 - 99 secs. (5 secs. default)|
|Power Consumption:||DC5.3V, 10.07W/font>|
|Dimensions:||10.63" x 3.43" x 2.17"|
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
Mfg Part No: CS1764A
( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 5.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.