Aten Ce250a Ps2 Kvm Console Extender Product Details
Aten Ce250a Ps2 Kvm Console Extender
The Aten Ce250a Ps2 Kvm Console Extender allows you to locate the keyboard, monitors and mouse at distance up to 500 feet from the source computer or KVM switch. The extension is accomplished with CAT5 or higher cabling, supported by ATEN's patented video enhancement technology. CE250A is useful in a variety of applications, and are helpful to maintain secured computers. Systems can be maintained in secure area while extended console can be conveniently accessed outside that area.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- CAT5 or higher cable to connect the local and remote units - up to 500 ft.
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote location.
- Automatic video gain - automatically adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance.
- True high video resolution - up to 1280x1024 @ 6
- Supports VGA, SVGA, and Multisync monitors
- Support Microsoft Intellimouse and the scrolling wheel
- No power needed for local module
- A VGA, SVGA, or Multi-sync card
- A 6-pin mini-DIN mouse port
- A 6-pin mini-DIN Keyboard port
- For computers without PS/2 ports a converter such as UC100KM must be used
The following equipment must be installed on each computer that is to be connected to the system.
- For optimum signal integrity we strongly recommend that you use the high-quality Custom KVM cable provided with this package. The shape and function of the KVM connectors on the switch and the cable have been modified so that only KVM cables designed to work with this KVM switch can be used.
Note: Cat 5 cable is the minimum required to connect the local and remote CE250A units
- 1 CE250AL, local unit
- 1 CE250AR, remote unit
- 1 PS/2 KVM cable (6 ft.)
- 1 power adapter
- 2 rack mount kit
- 2 grounding wire
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
Mfg Part No: CE250A
( Length:12, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 5.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.