Lexmark CX510dthe 28E0550 MultiFunction Printer - Color Laser, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 32 ppm, Duplex Printing, Dual-Core 800MHz Processor, 1024MB Memory, USB, Ethernet, Scan, Copy, FaxItem#: YYS2-4919804 | Model#: 28E0550
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Lexmark CX510dthe Laser MultiFunction Printer Product Details
Lexmark CX510dthe 28E0550 MultiFunction Printer
Bring high-class professional printing performance in your office with the Lexmark CX510dthe 28E0550 MultiFunction Printer. This amazing printer owns a 1GB memory, plus a dual core processor with 800MHz clock speed to ensure blazing-fast operations. Now, you can easily produce great printouts in no time. It even induces crisp and lifelike images up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution for unparalleled print quality you deserve. Using the printer’s 7-inch color touch screen, you can navigate to the different settings without hassles. This all-in-one printer is also capable of duplex printing to easily maximize the space of your papers. And with its Ethernet technology, you'll be able to integrate this printer to your existing network for a more productive performance. Enjoy all the possibilities and more by choosing the Lexmark CX510dthe 28E0550 MultiFunction Printer today.
What It Is And Why You Need it:
- Dual core processor with 800MHz clock speed and 1GB memory; keeps this printer powerful and competent to heavy printing tasks
- 7-inch color touch screen; lets you navigate throught its different settings with ease
- 2-sided printing; allows printing on both sides to cut paper costs
- Ethernet technology; enables you to connect the printer to your other network devices
- 1200x1200 dpi resolution; ensures amazing detail quality of your outputs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Lexmark
Warranty provided by: Lexmark
UPC No: 734646401364
Mfg Part No: 28E0550
( Length:25, Width:24, Depth:33)
Shipping Weight: 75.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 88pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lexmark logos are registered trademarks of Lexmark. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.