PNY Quadro NVS 510 2GB DDR3 Video Card Product Details
PNY Quadro NVS 510 Low Profile -Quad DisplayPort
Suffice your heavy, graphics-intensive computing moments in your enterprise workstation with this professional-class Quadro NVS 510 video card. This Low-profile GPU from PNY brings a fantastic graphics performance with its 2GB of DDR3 video memory. This video card uses a PCI-Express 3.0 (x16) interface for superior connectivity to the motherboard. It also comes equipped with four compact mini DisplayPort connectors with a custom built-in retention mechanism to support ultra-high resolution display setups. It even caters support for DirectX 11, enabling your system to comply with the freshest applications today. Plus, the Multi-Stream Technology and Stream Cloning features of this video card offer systematized cable management. Opt for this powerful video card and work on different advertising, designing, and many other multimedia-related business workloads seamlessly.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2GB of DDR3 memory; delivers seamless graphics quality for your different workstation applications
- PCI-Express 3.0 (x16) interface; establishes stable connectivity to your system
- 4x Mini DisplayPorts; offers superb accommodation to four display devices
- DirectX 11 support; meets the current system requirements of software you use for business
Manufactured by: PNY
Warranty provided by: PNY
UPC No: 751492530499
Mfg Part No: VCNVS510DP-PB
( Length:12, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- PNY logos are registered trademarks of PNY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.