Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch Product Details
Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch
The Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch is ideal for conference rooms, labs, shipping/receiving departments or in marketing, design, or audio/visual workgroups. The eight 10/100/1000-Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet)ports enable companies to link to other Gigabit devices on the network (servers, workstations, and network storage) to quickly move bandwidth-intensive files while still supporting 10/100-Mbps clients. The Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch supports the IEEE 802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet (PoE) for obtaining its power over a designated powered device (PD) switch port or from an external AC power adapter. This gives companies the option to install the switch in places where a power outlet may not be present, such as in ceilings and walls. A business-class, affordable network solution, the Cisco SLM2008T-NA Gigabit Smart Switch brings the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
Additional quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities, such as IEEE 802.1p, differentiated services code point (DSCP), and four hardware queues, make it possible to maintain good quality for real-time applications such as voice and video. The Cisco SLM2008 offers an easy-to-use browser interface for managing and configuring the features, making it ideal for small businesses without an IT staff or that have minimal technical expertise.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Eight 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 16 Gbps, nonblocking, store-and-forward switching capacity
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE-PD on port 1 as an optional power supply
- Many-to-one port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic
- Increased bandwidth and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658298981
Mfg Part No: SLM2008T-NA
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.