APC SMT2200RM2U 2U 2200VA Smart-UPS - 8 Outlets, 6x NEMA 5-15R, 2x NEMA 5-20R, 1980W, 120V, USB, 530 Joules, 8ft CordItem#: YYT2-09616Y | Model#: SMT2200RM2U
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
APC 2U 2200VA 8 Outlet Smart-UPS Product Details
APC SMT2200RM2U 2U 2200VA Smart-UPS
The APC SMT2200RM2U 2U 2200VA Smart-UPS is a reliable emergency power system that keeps your electronic devices going when the main power is down. It delivers a higher application availability with efficient voltage management and accurate system monitoring. It has a 2200VA power capacity with a 120V input using a NEMA 5-20P connection and a pure sine wave output for its two NEMA 5-20R and six NEMA 5-15R outlets. It protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances, and it provides you with reliable system reports as it communicates to the computer through a USB connection. For secure, efficient emergency power operation, use the APC SMT2200RM2U 2U 2200VA Smart-UPS.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Sine wave output; it delivers the highest degree of compatibility for PFC servers and sensitive electronics
- Intelligent battery management; it prolongs battery performance and provides a 3-hour charging
- Eight outlets; it provides sufficient power supply up to eight electronic devices
- USB connectivity; it grants UPS management via USB port
- Rack mounting support rails and brackets; they allow a sturdy placement for the UPS
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304279532
Mfg Part No: SMT2200RM2U
( Length:31, Width:25, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 109.4100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.